The term 'OneStopFishing Direct', 'OneStopFishing Directory, 'I', 'us', 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to
the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. All images contained within this website are the property of OneStopFishing Directory's, Partners and 3rd Parties and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
GENERALYour privacy is very important to us, we make every effort to oversee the effective and secure collection, processing and storage of your personal data. Ian Dudley of OneStopFishing Directory's will be known as the 'Controller' of the personal data that you provide to us via this website. The data that we collect and how we use it is outlined below:
Information we collect via this websiteWhere your personal information is collected through our contact e-forms, users are required to freely give name, email address, demographic information (e.g., your zip/postal code) together with details regarding your venue/business.
Why we need your dataYour basic personal data is collected in order to verify your identity and enable communication in reply to your interest in our products or services. We will not collect any personal data from you beyond which required to provide and oversee this service to you.
What we do with your dataThe personal data we collect is processed by the Controller and stored on an internal computer hard drive disc. Third parties will not have access to the personal data collected without your prior consent, unless the law permits. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number, address or other other personally identifiable information be sold on to a third party. The details you provide for the purposes of advertising your venue/business will be used and displayed on our website.
How long we keep your dataWe will usually keep your data for as long as you are a customer and/or continue to show an interest in our services. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years, beyond which it will be assessed and if no longer required, deleted/destroyed.
What we would also like to do with your dataWith your consent we would like to retain and use your name, email address and where applicable, your phone number to inform you of our products, services, future offers and details of news and forthcoming events that we feel may be of interest to you. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via telephone or in writing to: Ian Dudley, The Controller, 5 North Green, Garden City, Sealand, Flintshire, CH5 2SE.
What are your rights?You may at any point request to see the personal information of yours and/or business listing information that we process and what is included in our records. If at any point you believe that information to be incorrect, you can request to have it amended via email or in writing.
Should you have any concerns or wish to raise a complaint on how you believe we have handled your personal data, you may also contact us to have the matter investigated. Please write to: Ian Dudley, The Controller, OneStopFishing Direct, 5 North Green, Garden City, Sealand, Flintshire, CH5 2SE.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are processing your personal data in a manner not in accordance with the law, you may file a complaint at the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Cookies in Use on this Site
Visitor Statistics CookiesWe use Google Analytics to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, how they reached us (eg. from what search engine), what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, how long they spend on the site, what pages they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website by helping us to identify which areas of our site are popular and which may need improvement. This helps to improve our overall service and to focus our advertising. No personal data is collected from this source - data collected is anonymous, stored and retained within the Google Analytics app for a period of 26 months after which it will be automatically deleted, however this will reset on new activity should you revisit this Site again thereafter.
Turning Cookies OffYou can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites. It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware" but we do not use or condone such invasive tactics. Remember, Cookies are a standard part of web design and most are harmless. If you still have concerns, rather than turn them off, you may find using anti-spyware software would achieve the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting this site: www.allaboutcookies.org
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work! - unknown